Tuesday 10 January 2017

Where is the time going?

I can't believe it's almost been another whole month since I last posted, I honestly have no idea where the time is going, or what the hell I've been doing with it! Okay well I do know, mostly sleeping and ploughing through all of my university deadlines. (I mean, who on earth came up with the idea of January assignments!?)

As a result I haven't taken any time to go out and see nature, apart from a new mutation of Song Thrushes that have taken a liking to the tree outside of my bedroom window! (And so I am thankful for the last few remaining berries, perhaps a Hawthorn tree?, that are keeping them interested!)

However, I did take a trip to the National Sea Life Centre in Birmingham (on a date I'll have you know ;) ). Although quite different from what I usually post, I enjoyed the opportunity to try out my camera in a new setting! It was interesting to see and read about some of the amazing species they have there, being the only place in the UK to breed a certain penguin, to ensure that all centres are keeping healthy and managed penguins! There are stories like these all across the centre, ensuring that visitors are aware of the real issues facing aquatic wildlife, and how the tourist industry really needs to be a sustainable and happy industry.

Here are a few shots from the day:






No comments:

Post a Comment