Sunday 6 November 2016

Fairground and Fireworks

Not exactly nature related, (okay so not at all, but it's my blog guys!) As you all may know last night was bonfire night, and my first here in Worcester! The Racecourse held the biggest one this year, and seeing as it was a five minute walk away, it'd be rude not to go. I was really pleased with how my camera worked, and had a lot of fun with the exposure settings too!

Next week I hope to have some amazing pictures, as I am going back home and having a day at the Severn Valley Country Park again, and I'm already really excited! (I really really hope the Kingfisher is there again!)

Anyways, I should really get back to my assignment now, I'm only posting this small update because I'm procrastinating, haha oops!





No comments:

Post a Comment