Saturday 19 November 2016

A Muddy Morning Walk

What' this, two posts in two days!? I must be ill!

I have a bit of spare time this evening between my studying to type up a quick post. This morning I joined my University Nature Society for a walk along the river. For some reason I didn't give any thought on the amount of mud there would be, rookie error!

Nevertheless it was a beautiful walk, and a new route to take that is nice and local! (Hurrah!) A few new sightings for me personally too, the Lesser Spotted Woodpecker and the teeny Goldcrest! There were also plenty of Great Tits, Blue Tits and Long Tailed Tits! Although photographing was difficult with the sheer amount of naked branches competing within the photos! (thanks winter!) But of course, I am not one to be beaten yet!

Here is what I did manage to get:
Lesser Spotted Woodpecker

Long Tailed Tit

I promise this is a Goldcrest!! 

Another Long Tailed Tit

No comments:

Post a Comment