Monday 6 June 2016

#30DaysWild Day 6!


Right, so I thought i'd try something new for today! I made a vlog! And then it turned out alllll my hard work has been wasted because I can't upload it! ARGH! 

Well what a poop! 

I hate vlogging anyway, really not for me!

Sorry guys! I was really hoping to have something for you! All i've got is this cool picture of a bee! 



Regardless, I had a lovely walk in the scorching weather today! AND - I may or may not have made some unplanned purchases, oops! My local Trespass Store was having a sale, I picked up a lightweight and compact sleeping bag, reduced from £59.99 to £23.99 (perfect for summer camping!) and a compact travel pillow for just £5.19, chuffed as a bean! hehe. I will put a review up as soon I get change to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment