Anyway, completely ignoring the obvious shortcomings of the writer, lets see what this is actually all about.
So why? Well, The Wildlife Trust is challenging you to do something wild EVERY SINGLE DAY for June, pretty simple right? Actually, it is! You can go to this link here to find out alllll about it, but I am going to attempt to document everything I do, every single day! I have compiled a very basic ideas of some of the things I want to do this month, I haven't quite got 30, but that leaves me room for some spontaneous adventures! (All subject to change, I mean who knows, anything could happen!)
- Create a wild decorate mobile
- Create a wild home (I did this last year - but its stuck on a wall up in Scotland!)
- Picnic in the wild!
- Meditate in the wild
- Organise a community litter pick
- Find all the colours of the rainbow
- Search for mini-wilderness
- Sketch up close
- Write a wild poem
- Enjoy a sunset
- Take a dusk walk
- Watch the sunset
- Make a weather chart for the month! (I'm pretty excited about this one!)
- Volunteer! (I have email my local Scout group!)
- Explore the Wyre Forest
- Finally go visit an RSPB Reserve! (I have an extra free pass if anyone is interested ;) )
- Bake for nature
- Discover some urban wilderness
- Write to a local magazine
- Paint a wild landscape
- Read some wild poetry
- Go to a nature Art exhibition
- Join a local walking group!
- Go Birdwatching
So, there we go, I will be documenting my adventures on this blog, my twitter account (@WildWarriorBlog) and on my instagram account!