Friday 1 April 2016

Worcester University

Had such a brilliant day yesterday! An early bus into town and a quick train and I was standing in the beautiful city of Worcester! It was my applicant day - which in short in simply an open day for students that have already been offered a place to study!

I took a single photo that day, everything went so quickly! But I am hoping to visit the city again soon for a good old tourist visit!

I am now more excited than ever to start my studies, a Bsc Geography Honours degree! This means that I will more than likely start to blog about my studies more, field trips that I do, and things I learn that I feel are worth blogging! (And of course my trips around worcester looking for geocaches!)

I think I might give this blog a bit of a revamp and name change soon, so check this space! I will put some brain juice and get the clogs turning!
The Hive Library, the first university library in the UK to be open to both the
general public and to students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment